rV3 - Remote Volume Control
A handy little box that lets you monitor +4dB line level signals with an earpiece or headphones. The rV3 is Ideal for IFB and line testing. It is a Passive device - No batteries are required.
The rV3 controls earpiece or headphone volume for live remotes and phone interviews. IFB situations may be simplified by using the rV3 instead of battery powered amplifiers. A +4dBm line or active headphone output will easily drive an earpiece or Sony MDR-7506 headphones through this passive attenuator.
The rV3 is small, easy to operate and extremely reliable. You’ll find the rV3 anywhere talent or production people need to
control their audio. The use of wireless receivers can be improved too, especially units with no headphone output.
Compact: Only 4.5” x 1.7” x 1.5”
rV3 Remote Control features:
- No power required; passive design
- Chasiss-mounted XLR 3-pin connection for input, Line Level, (unbalanced, pin 2 hot)
- 1/4" TRS Jack for Heaphones (mono program to both ears)
- 1/4" mono jack for single earphone
- 1/8" TS mono mini jack for single earphone such as Voice Technologies VT600 Series
- Environmentally sealed volume control to attenuate the signal to your ears
- Tough wrinkle powder coat finish with laser engraved markings
- Compact: H: 4.5”, W: 1.7”, D:1.5”
- Stainless steel belt clip
- Dimensions: 2” x 2” x 1 1/4"
- Weight: 6 oz. (170 g)
- Handcrafted in USA by Peter Engh